me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

7/16/2011

Shortest Trip: Singapore

Hello again, from me.

It has been like, years, I didn't post anything and get busy with my life. hahah

Just want to share how challenging my last trip to Singapore, yet I was so blessed by those people around me..
So the story starts when I was planning to visit my bestie in SG for her graduation as well as Fashion Show of her collection.
I was so excited about this because.. I just love holiday :D

There were a lot of new things happened in this two days one nite trip that is really.. amazing.
1. I stayed in budget hotel-Balestier for S$179/night, 4x4m room (just forget about how CHEAP it was, high-season rate), while I only brought S$200 that time. I almost cried of lack of $$, trying to call my mom and anyone who can help me. Thank God I had my ATM card. lol
2. I almost missed my flight (twice). Too much enjoying the airport, I guessed.
3. My first time using Tiger Airways, the service is as good as Airasia. Though the stewards are a lot more..erm handsome. hahaha :P
4. God is indeed good. I realized I didn't spend any penny for breakfast, lunch, or dinner. interesting,huh?
5. My first time ever, I rarely used MRT or buses, instead I used taxi for most of my journey (shorten time).
6. Also my first time ever, check-in hotel by myself, alone. That feeling was just..different. ahaha
7. Finger food in Raffles Design SG's grad (Mandarin Hotel) was much much better compare to Raffles KL (J.W. M*rriot). My free dinner at that time lol
8. I went all the way from Orchard to Marina Bay just to eat supper (and meeting families of course), some kind of Tuna Salad. Price: S$25. Taste: no need to ask. Cost: nothing
9. Best breakfast ever!! TWG Tea is the best! Shud try another set menus next time :) Thanks to Debbie Kamil who treated me for the brunch :D
10. Rather odd to say this, but I missed Ringgit MY. It feels so..good, to be able to spend little while you can get more (compare to SG) lol

conclusion: Singapore indeed has great food, entertainment, hotels, environment, that you will never get bored with.
*terms and conditions apply*


Raffles SG Graduation 2011 
Debbie's artwork

cute Sam! 
Final marketing project

designer and marketer ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment