me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

7/18/2011

Perfectly Imperfect

Happy sundaaayyy :)

It was really nice to be back my second home; worshiping God in City Harvest KL and meeting my second family in Indonesian Fellowship.
Such a blessing to know all of them, grow and yet to be fruitful together in the house of God.
anyway, I wud like to share three things that I learned today.

1. We shud be thankful, grateful enough, for receiving mercy and bless from God, even when we don't deserve it.

2. We shud not only RECEIVE, yet we also need to GIVE as an action of LOVE.

3. We are imperfect, but God makes us perfect in His eyes.

We all might have a different timing to encounter God and His presence. We are amazed by how God bless our friends, families, others. But when is exactly our turn? You may have this question in your mind. But let me tell you something. We all have a different timing. It is not your faults. It is God's timing, and He makes everything perfect at the right time, not too soon and not too late.
For me, listening to other people's testimonies is burned me up, means I am encouraged to do more things with God, walks with Him, talk to Him. Thanks to such a wonderful testimonies today in IF, I know that my time is coming soon. Not to soon yet not too late. I just need to reflect on myself, whether what I do right now pleasing God, as well as maximise my skill and capacity. :)

And one more thing.. I believe all of us are such a beauty in God's eyes.
You might not pretty, but you are sweet (like me? LOL) *sorry for the too much self-confidence*
You might not sweet, but you look attractive.
You might not smart, but you are kind.

Sometimes I do feel much discouraged seeing A LOT of pretty sexy attractive soft hearted girls outside, I DO! hahaha
But I also do believe that God is not unfair for not giving me any good things in me. We are just not well-trained enough to know our own capability, strength, and beauty!

Time heals and opens everything! Just wait and learn!


Good niteeee :)

No comments:

Post a Comment