me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

9/21/2011

GUY

I am writing this in between of me doing my offering-challenge note for IF service. Oh well.. I know this is not related to any bible verse that I prepared, but I actually want to write this since long time ago :)

Let's keep this simple and short. For me, being twenty is more than just a number. There are such a huge responsibilities that I need to carry (No offense to those older than me, I know ur burdens are even more :P ), and to be honest I feel so depressed now with the things going on :( *dun want to talk about it*, yet I am so excited about how my life and future would be!
And get to the point, let's talk something fun hahaha!




(please pardon the pics LOL)


---Criteria of a guy I would LOVE to MARRY *twink twink*---
1. My CG leader once asked me this. For me the most important thing is that a guy should possess a leadership skill. Okay I knoe this is not somekind of a scout thingy LOL but He should be able to bring me UP, draw me closer to God and not drag me away from HIM, teach me to be more patient, change the bad side of me, and together with me bearing the fruits of Spirit. Above it all? He must have a heart for God, and this is so IMPORTANT. full stop

2. Have a commitment. When all the good things disappear in a marriage (I hope not), only the commitment that you can hold and make you stand still.

3. The rest is actually subjective. I could even listed it till hundreds if you're so curious LOL, but I don't have much time to do it now, so yeah... (to be continued)

Most importantly I think is about how a guy treats a woman. You can see the difference if your attitudes towards a woman is changed. hehehe =)
start from helping her carry her heavy bags, opening the door for her, or.. I don't know, some simple things will do. I don't want you to feel that I am torturing you guys, so yeah.. feel free to disagree :)


*continuing my work*

2 comments: