me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

9/05/2010

I LOVE S

It's pretty long time ago since my last post, and now it's September ady~ Yea, it's September dear.. The month that i've been waiting for, besides December (Christmas) and February (Chinese New Year)~lol
why i love this month?
The only main reason is because i have my birthday on it! :D

Fyi, i had a really amazing September last year, when everything was going so smooth and i really enjoyed that time; one month before i moved to KL. I miss that time so bad :(
However, it doesn't really matter anymore coz i enjoy my life now. Compare to who I was last year, i feel stronger, wiser, maturer, closer to God. Actually last time i felt that i was wrong to choose to move here, i hated the ppl here, i didn't have much easy time here, but then i realized that EVERYTHING HAPPENED FOR A REASON.
I believe that God placed me here to shape me, destroy my bad character and build the good one inside. I am so blessed that i have a happy church, a great cg, wonderful friends. :)

But do you think i live my life happily without any thoughts or problems after that?
of course Nope. Sometimes i feel really bad without any reason, or feel depressed just because small problem, etc etc. It's a common thing. But let me tell you something. Whatever happens in your life, just believe that it happens for a reason. God has uniquely created you, and even when you still can't figure out who you are goin to be, just believe in Him.

I want to thank God for this month! this special month; coz i found lots of new things to do :D
1. I have my own small business :D even sometimes i feel it's not goin to work well but JUST DO IT! haha
2. My friend offered me a job, and it's kinda interesting and offer quite huge amount of moneyy. I ady applied for it and now still waiting for any reply from them. Hope hope hope they will accept me and i will be so extremely happy if they accept me! Guess what job it is? kekekeke
3. I'm interested to learn guitar and violin. It's good, isn't it?
4. I'm also thinking to buy a small sewing machine and create my own clothes. I mean, why not? Right?? :D
5. My dad has ady gave me "Birthday Gift" so Happy :) :)

Can't wait to see how God will surprise me each day wif new thing, new lesson, new blessing. Feel it, do it, and learn from it.


*PS : Please do pray for me and my exam!! :S

xoxo,


I LOVE S(eptember)

No comments:

Post a Comment