me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

8/05/2010

Where to start?

Actually I really don't know how to start a blog. I just suddenly remembered that I never posted anything on this blog since long time ago :D I just realized now, in my spare time, that I want to post something, TO START. :)
I hope I can keep posting since I began to busy lately with studying, twittering, facebooking, watching lots korean movies, studying, and some more.

And one more thing. The reason why I chose 'PlentyOfish' was bcoz in this life, there are a lot of opportunities that God gives us, either in terms of relationship, jobs, or anything u want to achieve. so don't give up, keep trying and believing :)
* at least it is the thing i want to keep in my mind

plenty of fish! lol

No comments:

Post a Comment