me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

8/05/2010

I hate theoriess


Sorry to say, but I really hate memorizing theories.. Tomorrow is exam day for Human Resource Management class, but the notes are extremely a lot; that i've already studying since last week ans still cant remember it at all.
hopeless and dunno what I need to do to deal with it, I'll just begin writing this second post.

Oh right, today iIwent to Chow Kit (Plaza GM) where we can find a lot of wholesalers for accessories, lifestyle products, and those kind of things, and you know what, it's so cheap! :D
So I plan to go there again and buy some stuffs and then start selling it to others, since some of the products are in OK quality products. hahahaa
I hope I can start this small business, since all my mind is full with ''business'' and money, and i dun care wif 2morow exam! XD

No comments:

Post a Comment