me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

11/08/2012

Do you need fashion shower?

Since moving here to Birmingham, fashion & design websites including blogs are my daily bread. I can't (sometimes I want to) stop myself reading the current news, trends, issues going on (cos it's too many!!) but I just could not stop it or else there will be some important news I missed..
So of course I'm fully aware of H&M collaboration with fashion icons this year and as I was satisfied with H&M x Lanvin pieces, I was also expecting so much for its collaboration with Anna Dello Russo (Editor-in-chief Vogue Japan).. I could say the collection was beautifully designed, it gave you this sophisticated feeling.. I guess. but I didn't expect the quality would be that humble.. :( Anyway despite of all buzz going around, I just want to share the clips of Anna DR x H&M - Fashion Shower Accessories collection. I think you should see this.. and appreciate yourself more. xoxo


No comments:

Post a Comment