me?

My photo
if you ever arrived in hell, keep walking.

8/16/2010

CRAZY LOVE

errmm.. I feel sooo tired today.. Monday is the busiest day of the whole week!! hahaha. But u know what, i feel so productive if monday's coming.. Coz i have full-day activities : going to school and having a fullday classes (9 to 5), doing groceries, and spending the night watching movies.. So i don't feel like wasting my time doing nothing.. it's great, isn't it?? :)

Btw, what's the point between today and crazy love??

Here's the behind story..
After doing groceries, and walking in the rain, i was thinking that today was REALLY a great day, even i felt so tired.. Why? 'coz i felt so blessed by this bustle. OK, maybe you still don't get what i mean.. lol. Actually i'm planning to share this post right after taking a shower, so that everything that comes to my mind, i can easily explain, but i was stuck with the korean drama (as always)

Anyway, i will just skip the introduction, and straight to the point. :D

So what do you think about crazy love?? is it about waiting for someone for 4 years to be her boyfriend? or is it about loving him for 2 years even you have already dumped?? erm.. YES, it is.
You always think about him/her, you imagine that he/she becomes ur soulmate, you can't leave without him/her, you admire him/her, when u'r walking;sleeping;showering;eating;peeing;anything, you couldn't let your mind even one second not thinking about him/her, you feel so happy if he/she cares of you, and you feel extremely jealous if he/she is being with someone. And you will think that i'm crazy if i ask you to give your boyfriend to me.
If you feel the same way with what i described above, it's called CRAZY LOVE.

However, today i'm not going to talk about our crazy love to someone, since i'm not that expert :D but, i want to talk about the other love, the greatest love that we have ever received.


I John 4: 19 - "We love Him, because He first loved us"


Ask yourself : Do you LOVE this GOD who is everything, or do you just LOVE EVERYTHING He gives you?

erm.. okay, i love God, but actually i love everything He gives me more.. is that your answer??
then i will ask you, Can you proof your love to God?

based on what i got from cell group and church service last week (thanks to July and ps. Troy), these are the proofs show that you really love God.


1. If you love God, you love His words

This is simply and solely, means bible. Please, don't judge me. I believe most of us think that reading bible is the best sleeping pill at night. *sorry God*. But that's why i said, you still can read it in the morning; when your body and your mind are completely awake, right? Come on.. How could the Holy Spirit remind you if you've never read the bible? Do you expect God comes to your dreams and reminds you everytime you get into trouble? Or do you expect of hearing God's voice directly??
Awake pleaseee.. :)
But, do not just aim to do the bare minimum so that you get rid of the guilt or to fulfill your Christian duty. He wants a true relationship with you.. :)


2. If you love God, Love His people

It is easy to love people who are kind and care of you, but you should love 'the others' also. It means your enemies.
The first step is to release FORGIVENESS to those who have wronged you and begin to PRAY for God's blessing to be upon them - Ephesians 4: 32
Another way of loving is through giving.
I completely know it's hard to do, but just forgive and move on. God first forgave our sins, is it hard to forgive someone's fault?
Giving means blessing others. God has been extremely kind to us; giving us a pretty/handsome face, letting us enjoy all the pleasures and studying at good university. How do you appreciate all the blessing? It is simple, by blessing others. It is not only by material, but also with your attention and love.


3. If you love God, I don't have to ask you to do the things above

Why? Because you aware of your own. I just realized this yesterday; if I love God, i don't need people to remind me of reading bible or pray every nite. If I love God, they don't need to force me to serve at the church. If I love God, i love His words and His people. If I love God, I love EVERYTHING that happen in my life. If I love God, i feel HAPPY EVERYDAY, coz I'M IN LOVE.. :)

Be blessed everyone!


XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment